SOGLIO THE PANORAMIC VILLAGE OF THE BREGAGLIA VALLEY
The best reason to visit Soglio, located in the Bregaglia valley part of the Swiss Alps, is the characteristic alpine architecture of this village and the magnificent view of the North faces of Pizzo Badile and Piz Cengalo.
Soglio is nestled in a sunny panoramic terrace situated halfway up the Bregaglia valley and it is a great example of a characteristic alpine village.
The magnificent view of the Pizzo Badile and Pizzo Cengalo with the remaining peaks of the Bondasca valley is breathtaking.
The amazing view of the Bondasca valley with the peaks Piz Badile and Piz Cengalo
Soglio is an intermediate stage of the route "Via Bregaglia" and offers some historic hotels like the "Palazzo Salis". A great starting point for unforgettable and romantic hikes.
CLOSE TO OUR HEARTS
"The beautiful panorama of Piz Badile North face and the typical fountains in stone of the village"
WHAT TO DO IN SOGLIO AND IN THE NEARBY REGION
AROUND THE VILLAGE OF SOGLIO
- Take the best picture of the Piz Badile and Piz Cengalo north faces from the panoramic point beside the church.
- Discover the characteristic architectures walking around the village.
- Visit the palazzo Salis in Bondo.
- On the road to St. Moritz admire the kiss of the stones "sass che se basen" close to Castelmur castle.
IN THE NEARBY REGION - VAL BREGAGLIA
- Climbing and Alpinism on the Piz Badile and in the Albigna area.
- Vertemate Franchi Palace, in the town of Prosto, a fascinating villa of the XVI century, with an italian garden.
- Discover the Belfort archeologic site in Piuro, the Pompei of the Alps.
- Don't miss the "Notte Rosa" Acquafraggia waterfall festival, every year in July.
- Hike on the log and historical trails of Via Bregaglia and reach the characteristic village of Savogno.
- Visit the beautiful town of Chiavenna 10km from Soglio
- Ski, Freeride and Trekking in St. Moritz and in Engadin.
WHERE TO SLEEP IN SOGLIO AND VAL BREGAGLIA - HOTELS, B&B, APARTMENTS
Soglio is a small village and offers fewer hotels and holiday houses. It is possible to find an accomodation also in others villages of the Bregaglia valley and to reach Soglio for a day trip.
Thanks to pictures, facilities informations and reviews, You can check easly the availability of Hotels, B&B and Holiday Houses in Soglio and book the best solution for You, using this link:
HOW TO GET TO SOGLIO
Soglio is in Switzerland and is located in the Bragaglia valley, part of the Swiss Alps, above the village of Promontogno - Bondo and it is reachble by car.
Soglio is connected by bus to Promontogno - Bondo, then changing bus to St. Moritz or to Chiavenna in Italy.
FLIGHT CONNECTIONS: Check here for your flight on:
ZHR - Zurich airport 3,30h
DON'T MISS THIS VILLAGE OF THE ALPS
SAVE IT NOW. It is Easy! Just Log-in your MyAlps personal area and then Add it to your MyExplorAlp Wishlist using the follow botton:
Are You not registered to Myalps yet? Do it here: MyAlps
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS ABOUT SOGLIO?
CONTACT US NOW or let Your precious comment or suggestion in the follow Comment Form of this page.