BAGNI MASINO TERME AN OASI OF RELAX BETWEEN GRANITE WALLS
Famous since 1400 for the beneficial properties of its waters, the Terme Bagni di Masino still retain the atmosphere of that time.
- WHAT TO DO IN THE BAGNI MASINO AND VAL MASINO
- WHERE TO SLEEP IN VAL MASINO
- HOW TO GET TO BAGNI MASINO
The ancient structure with vaulted arches, thick walls, beams and original floors with the inevitable signs of aging, is characterized by modern and sometimes a little artificial conception of the spa.
Located between the walls of the Valmasino and surrounded by a dense forest of pines, with their authentic style, the Terme Bagni di Masino are ideal for those who prefer the tranquility of nature in an alpine atmosphere.
Unfortunately during the last years the structure closed for a long period (season 2019 still closed).
Bagni Masino is a great location for a beautiful walk in the forest "la Foresta dei Bagni", an easy trip to enjoy in autumn.
WHAT TO DO IN VAL MASINO AND IN THE NEARBY REGION
AROUND THE VALLEY
1. Climbing, Alpinism and Ice climbing.. you need just to choose a location around you.
2. Save the date of the Melloblocco an internationl bouldering meeting.
3. Sleep in the panoramic mountain houses of the valley, Ponti, Allievi, Omio, Gianetti.
4. Climb the epic walls of the val di Mello.
5. Hike along the "Sentiero Roma" a trail of 5 days around the high passes of the Masino valley (high level EE).
6. Relax in the Bagni Masino Therme.
7. Family escursion and pic-nic in Predarossa.
8. Admire the skyrunners during the world famous Kima Trophy.
9. Climbing and Alpinism on the Piz Badile group.
IN THE NEARBY REGION
1. Vertemate Franchi Palace, in the town of Prosto, a fascinating villa of the XVI century, with an italian garden.
2. Discover the panoramic village of Soglio, the terrace of Val Bregaglia.
3. Don't miss the "Notte Rosa" Acquafraggia waterfall festival, every year in July.
4. Hike on the log and historical trails of Via Bregaglia.
5. Visit the beautiful town of Chiavenna.
6. Ski, Freeride and Trekking in St. Moritz and in Engadin.
WHERE TO SLEEP IN VAL MASINO - HOTELS, B&B, APARTMENTS
The Val Masino offers fewer hotels and holiday houses. It is possible to find an accomodation also in a villages of the Valtellina and reach the Valmasino for a day trip.
Thanks to pictures, facilities informations and reviews, You can check easly the availability of Hotels, B&B and Holiday Houses in Val Masino and book the best solution for You, using this link:
HOW TO GET TO VAL MASINO AND BAGNI MASINO
Val Masino is valley in Italy and is located in Valtellina, above the village of Ardenno that it is reachble also by train.
Ardenno is connected by bus to San Martino Val Masino. By Car, from Ardenno (SS38), follow directions to Val Masino.
To reach Bagni Masino, follow the indications from San Martino.
FLIGHT CONNECTIONS: Check here for your flight on:
ZHR - Zurich airport 4,30h
DON'T MISS THIS SITE OF THE ALPS
SAVE IT NOW. It is Easy! Just Log-in your MyAlps personal area and then Add it to your MyExplorAlp Wishlist using the follow botton:
Are You not registered to Myalps yet? Do it here: MyAlps
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS ABOUT BAGNI MASINO?
CONTACT US NOW or let Your precious comment or suggestion in the follow Comment Form of this page.