SAVOGNIN FAMILY RESORT AND NATURE IN GRAUBUNDEN
The perfect vacation resort for the whole family.This tranquil town lies in the high sweeping Surses valley, between Tiefencastel, the Julierpass and the Septimerpass.
Thanks to its 80km of especially wide slopes, it’s known as the Carving paradise and is also popular for being family- friendly due to the eight children’s playgrounds provided.
32 kilometres of skiing trails await cross-country skiers, while winter hikers will benefit from the 45 kilometres of signposted walking trails. Tobogganing enthusiasts will delight in the numerous toboggan runs which extend up to nine kilometres in length. Snow-shoe trekkers have a choice of six routes.
Mountains and landscapes in the nature, discover the Parc Ela
Savognin is located in the center of the Natural Parc Ela, one of the biggest protected area of Switzerland. Mountains, lakes, flowers and wild animals to discover.
After an intensive day on the slopes or hiking, the sulphur spring in the nearby thermal baths of Alvaneu offer welcome relaxation in the warm water.
CLOSE TO OUR HEARTS
"Walking in summer and winter on the paths that connect the small villages of this green valley "
WHAT TO DO IN SAVOGNIN AND IN THE NEARBY REGION
IN THE VILLAGE
1. Ski, Snowbord on the Savognin ski area.
2. Winter and Summer fun with the Cube attractions (sledge, gokart, special bikes)
3. Spend a day in the family area at the lake of Savognin. Swimming, Minigolf, children Playground, free Barbecau areas.
4. Enjoy the Scuntrada street festival every year in august.
IN THE NEARBY REGION
1. Events and Festival in the castle of Riom
2. A day trip to the panoramic Sanctuary of Ziteil (by foot only from Salux)
3. Reach the Alp Flix, by foot or bus, a beautiful location for a day trip.
4. Chur the capital of Graubunden, with its historical center.
5. Discover the nature in the national Parc Ela
6. Relax in the therme of Alvaneubad
7. Hike on the log and historical trails of Via Septimer.
8. Ski, Freeride and Trekking in Bivio and in Engadin.
9. Visit Preda Bergun and UNESCO area of Albulapass with the Glacier Express.
10. Skateline Albula, an ice-skating itinerary of 3km from Alvenuebad to Suruva.
WHERE TO SLEEP IN SAVOGNIN AND SURSES VALLEY - HOTELS, B&B, APARTMENTS
Savognin is a mountain town and offers hotels and holiday houses. It is possible to find an accomodation also in others villages of the Surses valley.
Thanks to pictures, facilities informations and reviews, You can check easly the availability of Hotels, B&B and Holiday Houses in Savognin and book the best solution for You, using this link:
HOW TO GET TO SAVOGNIN
Located in the Surses valley, Savognin is reachble by car and is connected by pubblic busses. By train from Thusis or St. Moritz to Tiefencastel, then 20 min by bus.
FLIGHT CONNECTIONS: Check here for your flight on:
ZHR - Zurich airport 2,00h
DON'T MISS THIS TOWN OF THE ALPS
SAVE IT NOW. It is Easy! Just Log-in your MyAlps personal area and then Add it to your MyExplorAlp Wishlist using the follow botton:
Are You not registered to Myalps yet? Do it here: MyAlps
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS ABOUT SAVOGNIN?
CONTACT US NOW or let Your precious comment or suggestion in the follow Comment Form of this page.