THE PRE SAINT DIDIER RELAX THERMAL STRUCTURE ON MONT BLANC – QC TERME
A unique place between history, nature, design and the immense bulk of Mont Blanc.
Following the line of other historical spa facilities in the Alps, QC Terme has recovered and modernized the original structure of the Pré Saint Didier Spa, located a few kilometers from Courmayeur, at the base of Mont Blanc.
- WHAT TO DO IN COURMAYEUR AND NEARBY
- WHERE TO SLEEP IN COURMAYEUR
- HOW TO GET TO COURMAYEUR AND PRE SAINT DIDIER THERME
- VIDEO CLIP PRE SAINT DIDIER THERME
The Pré Saint Didier Spa is a historic complex located outside the small village of Prè Saint Didier. The thermal water flows naturally at a temperature ranging between 37°C.
The area of Pré Saint Didier was already known in Roman times and lived in splendor during the period of the Kingdom of Savoy, 1800 -1900, together with the historic hotels of Courmayeur.
"Terme Prè Saint Didier presents itself with its characteristic original structure and welcomed us on a beautiful evening, during the winter season. The atmosphere, both inside and outside, is unique and the spaces are well-kept and divided into several floors.
The garden is large and in the middle, there is a small wooden house with a sauna and window, which offers a view of the Mont Blanc mountain... a unique experience of relaxation.
We have combined a stay at the Spa with a nice ski trip along the Vallée Blanche, but those who don't practice sports must take the opportunity to take the SkyWay cable car to Punta Helbronner and enjoy the view of the Mont Blanc Group from the viewing platform at 3466m "
Fabio, Lorenzo e Paolo
The Mont Blanc summit from the Arpy viewpoint above Prè Saint Didier.
The renovation of the Prè Saint Didier Spa has preserved the original elements, making optimal use of the existing paths and the garden. New and modern installations, placed between the load-bearing walls of the building, connect the ground floor directly to the gardens. The unique sensation of strolling and relaxing between large walls, well-kept wellness rooms, and the gardens, with outdoor pools and saunas and panoramic views towards the peaks of the Mont Blanc group, make this spa complex a unique experience to try.
There are numerous baths rooms, hot and cold water walkways, whirlpools (especially outdoor pools with a view), as well as Turkish baths and saunas (including the sauna in the center of the garden). The area is mainly organized, for adults (like all the facilities of QC Terme) and the ticket includes the use of a bathrobe and a towel, slippers are compulsory (can be rented on-site). In addition to the daily entrance, afternoon and evening tickets are available.
During weekends and high season, the structure can be crowded, we recommend the visit during the week or low season, especially in autumn, to fully enjoy the colors of the valley. In combination with the Spa, we recommend the panoramic ascent to the Mont Blanc Glacier, with the modern SKY WAY cable car.
The structure of the Terme di Prè Saint Didier also offers Hotel and Spa service, through the Hotel Terme Monte Bianco, which includes access to the thermal center.
FACILITY PRE SAINT DIDIER THERME:
- THERMAL SPRING OF NATURAL HOT WATER
- HISTORICAL AND MODERN ALPINE DESIGN
- OUTDOOR AND INDOOR FINNISH SAUNAS
- STEAM BATHS - SALT RELAX ROOM
- HOT WATER TUBS WITH JETS, INSIDE AND OUTSIDE IN STONE
- ROOMS WITH WATERFALLS AND BEDS WITH SHOWERS
- RELAXATION ROOMS WITH FIREPLACE
- PANORAMIC VIEW OF MONT BLANC
- MONTE BIANCO HOTEL AND THERMAL STRUCTURE
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
Bagni Nuovi is part of the QC Terme circuit and offers a single price equal to 54 euros, voucher valid in all the structures of the group every day, or rates dedicated to the single thermal structure at time bands, daily, afternoon entrance, evening entrance, usually during the week there are discounts.
We suggest booking online the time and day of entry.
VISIT AND BOOK YOUR STAY ON THE OFFICIAL QC TERME PRE SAINT DIDIDER
All Qc Terme facilities are well organized, but on weekends and during high season, the turnout can be very high to the detriment of intimacy and relaxation.
WHAT TO DO IN COURMAYEUR AND IN THE NEARBY REGION
1. Take the futuristic SkyWay cable car to Punta Holbrenner.
2. Stroll along with the characteristic Via Roma and Viale Monte Bianco, in the center of Courmayeur.
3. Adrenaline rush on skis along the off-piste routes around Courmayeur.
4. Reach the pretty Sanctuary of Notre-Dame de Guérison.
5. Visit the famous Museum of the House of Mountain Guides.
6. Don't miss the Mont Blanc ultra trail at the end of August.
IN THE NEARBY REGION
1. Immerse yourself in nature in Val Ferret and reach the Rifugio Bonatti.
2. Relax at the historic Pré Saint Didier Spa.
3. Reach Chamonix on skis through the Vallée Blanche along the Mer de Glace glacier.
4. Take the perfect picture of Mont Blanc from the Belvedere d'Arpy.
5. Travel along the long Val Veny to the famous Miage glacier and lake.
6. Ski down the Courmayeur and La Thuille slopes.
7. Reach the historic Little Saint Bernard Pass.
8. Taste Europe's highest sparkling wine in Mourgeux.
9. Don't miss the typical products of Valle d'Aosta, Fontina, Toma di Gressoney, Lardo di Arnad, and Jambon De Bosses. 1
0. Book a panoramic flight between the walls of Mont Blanc and the ridges of the Aiguille du Peuterey.
WHERE TO SLEEP IN COURMAYEUR - HOTELS, B&B, APARTMENTS
Courmayeur offers hotels B&B and holiday houses. It is possible to find an accomodation also in a villages of the valley.
Thanks to pictures, facilities informations and reviews, You can check easly the availability of Hotels, B&B and Holiday Houses in Courmayeur and book the best solution for You, using this link:
HOW TO GET TO COURMAYEUR AND PRE SAINT DIDIER THERME
Courmayeur is a tourist village about 1200m in the upper Aosta Valley near the Mont Blanc Tunnel.
The area can be reached by car from Aosta along the Mont Blanc motorway. From France through the Mont Blanc Tunnel. By train: connections to Aosta. Between Aosta and Courmayeur bus service (stop Pré Saint Didier).
The Spa is located on the edge of the village of Pré Saint Didier a few kilometers from Courmayeur.
FLIGHT CONNECTIONS: Check here for your flight on:
TRN - Turin airport 1,30h
GVA - Geneve airport 1,30h
DON'T MISS THIS SITE OF THE ALPS
SAVE IT NOW. It is Easy! Just Log-in your MyAlps personal area and then Add it to your MyExplorAlp Wishlist using the follow botton:
Are You not registered to Myalps yet? Do it here: MyAlps
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS ABOUT PRE SAINT DIDIER THERME?
CONTACT US NOW or let Your precious comment or suggestion in the follow Comment Form of this page.