BAGNI NUOVI THE ELEGANCE OF THE BORMIO THERMAL STRUCTURES – QC TERME
A spa complex in a luxurious building dating back to the early 20th century, Bagni Nuovi di Bormio, managed by QC Terme, offers a modern structure in an elegant setting surrounded by a large equipped garden, for lovers of relaxation.
- WHAT TO DO IN THE BAGNI NUOVI AND BORMIO
- WHERE TO SLEEP IN BORMIO
- HOW TO GET TO BAGNI NUOVI AND BORMIO
- VIDEO CLIP BAGNI NUOVI BORMIO
Surrounded by conifer forest, along the road to the Stelvio Pass, the Bagni Nuovi are located north of Bormio in a quiet and panoramic area. The area in addition to the ski centers of Bormio and Livigno offers many activities and excursions in the Stelvio National Park.
The spa facility has hotel and spa services, but you can also access the spa area with daily, afternoon and evening entrances. The thermal water flows naturally at a temperature between 37 and 43°C.
"Bagni Nuovi is a cuddle in the green conifer woods, an experience to try. We had the pleasure of spending pleasant days in this thermal spa. Very well organized and characterized by unique original elements and a spectacular view over the valley of Bormio.
We love the large relaxation room, the outdoor garden with saunas and the swimming pool, especially in autumn with the red larch trees. "
Fabio, Lorenzo e Paolo
Bormio's old baths are thermal baths, which combine many original historical elements with new installations, so it is worth remembering that the original spaces of the building have been maintained, slightly sacrificing comfort, but ensuring a typical and unique atmosphere.
The spa complex is vast and the various activities are distributed on the ground floor and lower floors of the elegant Bell Epoque style building. Outside there is a large garden with walkways, outdoor saunas, pools, hot tubs surrounded by fir and larch trees with views over the valley of Bormio.
The area is mainly organized, for adults (like all the facilities of QC Terme) and the ticket includes the use of a bathrobe and a towel, slippers are compulsory (can be rented on-site). In addition to the daily entrance, afternoon and evening tickets are available.
During weekends and high season, the structure can be crowded, we recommend the visit during the week or low season, especially in autumn, to fully enjoy the colors of the Stelvio National Park. Bagni Nuovi also offers hotel service, with Suites and Junior Suites dedicated to the stay in the upper floors of the structure and access to the spa included.
Bormio is synonymous with thermal waters and there are also the Bagni Nuovi, always managed by QC Terme, a structure of the beginning of the 20th century, more modern and spacious, for those who want a cheaper structure suitable for swimming and children, Bormio Terme at the edge of the village.
The latter is a public structure with various swimming pools, slides, and pools for children, a small wellness area, bar, and solarium.
FACILITY BAGNI NUOVI:
- THERMAL SPRING OF NATURAL HOT WATER CLASSIC DESIGN FROM THE EARLY 1900S
- FINNISH SAUNAS (VARIOUS SIZES)
- STEAM BATHS AND RELAX TUBS HOT WATER TUBS WITH JETS, INSIDE AND OUTSIDE IN STONE
- OUTDOOR MUD BATH TANKS GARDEN WITH WOODEN TANKS AND OUTDOOR SWIMMING POOL
- ROOMS WITH WATERFALLS AND BEDS WITH SHOWERS
- RELAXATION ROOMS WITH FIREPLACE
- HOTEL AND RESTAURANT
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
Bagni Nuovi is part of the QC Terme circuit and offers a single price equal to 54 euros, voucher valid in all the structures of the group every day, or rates dedicated to the single thermal structure at time bands, daily, afternoon entrance, evening entrance, usually during the week there are discounts.
We suggest booking online the time and day of entry.
VISIT AND BOOK YOUR STAY ON THE OFFICIAL QC TERME BAGNI NUOVI
All Qc Terme facilities are well organized, but on weekends and during high season, the turnout can be very high to the detriment of intimacy and relaxation.
WHAT TO DO IN BORMIO AND IN THE NEARBY REGION
1. Relaxation for couples at the Bagni Vecchi and Bagni Nuovi spas.
2. Stroll along with the characteristic Via Roma, in the center of Bormio.
3. Adrenaline on skis, along the Stelvio World Cup slope.
4. Taste the Braulio Riserva, the bitterness of Bormio.
5. Have fun with the kids at Terme di Bormio, a public facility suitable for everyone.
6. Don't miss the "Palio delle contrade" and the "Pozza dei Mat".
IN THE NEARBY REGION
1. Reach the epic Stelvio Pass, by bike, motorbike or car.
2. Summer skiing on the slopes of the Stelvio Pass.
3. Discover the Forni glacier, the largest in Italy.
4. Climb the peaks of the Ortels-Cevedale group and the splendid 13 peaks.
5. Visit the military fort of Oga.
6. Remember the Great War, and visit the museums and the remains of the White War trenches.
7. Reach Livigno, the little Tibet of the Alps.
8. Taste the great wines of Valtellina and visit the cellars.
9. The excellence of Cheeses, Historic Rebel, Casera, Bitto.
10. Taste the real artisan Bresaola or Brisaola of Valtellina and Valchiavenna.
11. MTB and hiking to the dams of Cancano.
WHERE TO SLEEP IN BORMIO - HOTELS, B&B, APARTMENTS
Bormio offers hotels B&B and holiday houses. It is possible to find an accomodation also in a villages of the Valtellina.
Thanks to pictures, facilities informations and reviews, You can check easly the availability of Hotels, B&B and Holiday Houses in Bormio and book the best solution for You, using this link:
HOW TO GET TO BORMIO AND BAGNI VECCHI
Bormio is a tourist village about 1000m in the upper Valtellina, near the famous Stelvio Pass and the Gavia Pass, part of the Italian Central Alps bordering the Swiss Alps.
The area can be reached by car, from Milan along the SS36 and SS38 and from the north through the Foscagno, Stelvio and Gavia Passes (possible winter closures of the passes).
Bagni Nuovi is located upstream of Bormio in the municipality of Valdidentro, along the road that connects Bormio to Valdidentro.
FLIGHT CONNECTIONS: Check here for your flight on:
ZHR - Zurich airport 4,00h
DON'T MISS THIS SITE OF THE ALPS
SAVE IT NOW. It is Easy! Just Log-in your MyAlps personal area and then Add it to your MyExplorAlp Wishlist using the follow botton:
Are You not registered to Myalps yet? Do it here: MyAlps
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS ABOUT BAGNI VECCHI?
CONTACT US NOW or let Your precious comment or suggestion in the follow Comment Form of this page.